Sunday, November 20, 2011

280 sticks of butter gone...40 to go by 2012

I hit 70 this morning, woo hoo! I have had a slow month of losing, a couple weeks of losses of under a pound each and that was largely due to Halloween candy lying around that kept finding it's way into my mouth. I'm 4 months out now and happy to have 70 pounds gone in 4 months. Much faster than I ever imagined it would happen. I have found that this surgery is a tool and if I don't use the tool, I don't get very far. But, it is nice to be able to really focus and work hard and see results from that. A surgery of the brain would have been helpful in conjunction with the stomach one - re-wire boredom eating, emotional eating, stress eating so that food is disgusting when bored, emotional or stressed. But, onward! I am stoked to be 209.6, that's only 9.6 pounds away from my year-end goal! YAY! I think I can get it off by then, I would really love to get it off by Christmas, that's my re-vamped goal. Good Christmas gift to myself, to be under 200 pounds!

I have enjoyed getting smaller but today was a bit frustrating to find my new size 14 jeans are loose already and won't fit much longer. I love being smaller but it's hard to stay in clothes. Luckily Jody at work gave me a pair of black work pants so I didn't have to buy any of those like I had planned. I take free clothes from anyone and everyone who offers them, it's a little challenging to completely change your wardrobe every 4-6 weeks. A good problem to have, but still a problem. And I love the thrift store, it has saved me a ton of money both for me and for Steven - he is growing up as fast as I'm shrinking down. He has grown about 4 inches since school started, crazy!

I'm trying to decide what my goal weight should be. I have no clue really. I know that statistically women at my height are healthiest between 148-160 pounds. So I will aim for that range but it's hard to imagine not being too thin at that weight. I don't feel like I have another 50-60 pounds left on me to lose but it is possible I guess. My first goal is 199.9 by Christmas, then 180 by April Fool's Day, then we will see from there. Working out is going to be key to get there, I need to be more diligent with that, lately I've been a total slacker. It doesn't help I've been sick the last week or so. Gotta back to it. Onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment