Wednesday, September 21, 2011

204 Sticks of Butter

That's a lotta butta!!! And it's off my body for good!! 51 pounds GONE :) I weighed in at exactly 229 this morning, 51 pounds lighter! It feels amazing and I'm so excited!! Well, I WAS excited. Then I read People.com's story about Kirstie Alley's 100 pound weight loss. She topped out at NEARLY 230 pounds, that fat cow, then realized how disgusting she was and so she dropped 100 pounds so she could stand the sight of herself..... Seriously. Ugh. Nothing like making my current weight feel like a failure instead of a victory!! I'm stoked to be 230ish pounds. And I won't be losing another 100 pounds. Stupid Kirstie Alley. I'll be happy with another 50-70, depending on what it all looks like in the end. I don't need to be a size 6. I don't know, whatever. Anyway. I'm happy to have crossed the 50 pound mark and now it's onward to 60!! I hope to hit that milestone in another month, so before Halloween. We shall see!! :) This is SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment