Tuesday, January 17, 2012

6 months!

I can't believe it's been 6 months since my surgery, wow the time has flown! I am still losing pretty slowly but I have started working out every day again and have really enjoyed feeling the strength building. I am working on Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred, and it will probably take me more like 40 days cuz I allow myself to mix it up a bit if necessary, but still, should shave off some inches. Tonight I didn't work out but instead re-arranged all my furniture and hard-core cleaned in the process so that counts as a workout. My back and abs are already sore from pushing and pulling and lifting heavy furniture around, oh ya, and I brought a treadmill up my steep stairs. So ya, I got a workout :)

I took pics tonight to mark 6 months. I was in my workout clothes cuz I had INTENDED to still work out tonight after all that cleaning/re-arranging but I didn't. Anyway. So here is me. I can't really believe it.


I wish I had taken full before pictures but I didn't. But a little comparison, here is me a year ago on the left:


Down 82.8 pounds and counting. I don't care if it takes me another year, I'm getting another 37.2 pounds off!

No comments:

Post a Comment