Sunday, March 11, 2012

360 sticks

I weighed in at 190.0 this morning!! Wow! Faster than I thought, this week I just dropped a lot of weight for some reason. So that's 90 pounds officially lost, 360 sticks of butter!! WOO HOO!!! It's so surreal, so exciting!! And yet...I am so excited to get the next 10 pounds off to hit my 100 pounds lost mark. That will be such a party, I'm so going to have a party. A big one. Maybe give everyone a stick of butter. :) Actually no, cuz 100 pounds of butter would cost like $300. I don't have that kind of cash :D

YAAAYYY!!!! 190 pounds. 90 pounds in less than 8 months. Less than 8 months ago my life was TOTALLY different. I thought totally different, felt totally different, and holy crap, looked totally different. It's changed everything. AAAHHHHHHHHHHH it's so awesome :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment