Monday, April 16, 2012

Pact

I have found myself becoming so complacent on my food choices, just indulging in the little sweet things here and there at the office and salty snacks when I'm stressed. These will always be my struggle, no matter what, it's old habits that creep up on me slowly til before I know it, I'm eating horribly unhealthily and wracked with guilt and self-loathing, just like before I lost weight. So I'm back to hurting myself, both physically and emotionally. So I need to make a decision to stop doing these things. I have another 20 pounds to lose and a lot more fat covering these muscles than I need. I won't reach my goals by making such poor choices. So I am going to make a pact with myself. Here goes. Ahem...

I promise to honor my body's nutritional needs by feeding it healthy proteins, veggies, fruits and grains. I promise to keep sweets and junk food out of my mouth. I promise to eat when my body is craving good food and not for entertainment, emotional soothing or stress relief. I will do these things to the best of my ability. I will set myself up for successful choices by keeping healthy options with me and keeping unhealthy options out of my reach. Signed..ME. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment