Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting used to it all

Wellz, this whole diet thing has settled in to a bit of normalcy I guess. I eat protein at all meals but try to eat normal stuff and not do as much protein shake stuff. This weekend there were lots of great food opportunities and it was nice to enjoy a couple bites of everything. Friday night was the work party and I had 2 bites of shrimp, 2 bites of beef tenderloin, a bite of ravioli and a couple bites of ice cream. Yummy and I was stuffed. Saturday there was pizza and I enjoyed the cheese and chicken off of a piece of garlic chicken alfredo pizza as well as some fresh cut fruit. So I feel like I am not being deprived at all, but quantities are just miniscule. Resulting in weight loss :) Down to 243 this morning, so that's another 2 pounds, which feels really great. I wore a size 16 dress to the work party, which also felt really great :) I was in a 22/24 this winter at my starting weight so this is some great progress. I only worked out three times this past week, once with the trainer and twice to my workout dvd's, which aren't that big of a workout but it's something. I intended to do a ton of biking and cardio but the week just went too fast. This week I will try to walk over lunch a couple of times and do 2 trainer workouts at the gym, plus get in a couple of bike rides. I feel so strong and good I want to really get out and pound the pavement and work it out. I love feeling like this, it's exhilerating. :)

I'm excited to hit the 240 mark. I'm hoping to hit that in the next 1-2 weeks. That would be 40 pounds lost. That is an exciting milestone cuz it's the last big one before hitting the big 5-0 :) I can't believe I'm actually doing this. YAY :)

I am going to now clean my dirty, nasty, awful house and that will count as some cardio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment