Friday, July 8, 2011

Getting in the groove

So I have made some progress this week on the scale. I was down to 268.8 this morning so that's what, 8 pounds in 4 days? I can definitely handle that!! I need to be down to 260 on the doctor's scale on the day of surgery - that's MY goal. The doctor wants me to lose 10-12 pounds so if I'm at 263 he would still operate but I wanna be an over-achiever :D That should totally be doable if this keeps up.

I attempted a workout with my trainer this morning. It was BRUTAL. I had no strength, no energy and it ended BADLY. I went home and napped for a bit and felt well enough to go to work, albeit late. I am glad I got some exercise in but I feel it's kinda dangerous to continue at that level until I am more used to my new diet. Next week I'll focus on cardio and that should be good, lots of breaks.

The hunger has all but gone away. I get a little hungry at mealtimes and the protein shakes seem to cure the pangs. I'm looking forward to tomato soup at lunch today, yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment