Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Thirsty!

Water intake today: 104 ounces
Trips to the bathroom: 9 and counting


I'm on an all liquid diet and yet I have an insatiable thirst! What is THAT about? I had tomato soup for lunch and 2 protein drinks, none of which were salty or full of sodium. I need to google it guess.
I did better today with both hunger pains and mental whining because I can feel the different just one day made on my waistline. I think it will be nice to wake up each day feeling empty and smaller. We'll see. I am tired and I can definitely tell a difference with no coffee to get through the day but hopefully that means I will sleep really well tonight. We shall see.

I'm feeling even better about my decision to have the sleeve and not bypass surgery. The people on my discussion boards I visit every day seem to all resoundingly love their choice and have had very very few complications or frustrations. I definitely think I made the best choice for me.

I'm going to go pee.

No comments:

Post a Comment