Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A milestone!

I am under 250 pounds this morning! I have been looking forward to this milestone! 249.6 this morning. OMG I can't believe it! That's another 2 pounds since yesterday, I think the long bike ride in the heat that I took helped burn a ton of calories and contributed to such a huge weight loss yesterday so I may have to get out there again today and get some exercise - the payoff is so great! So that makes a total of 27 pounds this month. The doctor has my high weight as 280 so I get confused sometimes cuz I don't know which weight they are tracking me from to count my losses, so according to them I'm down 30.4 pounds - I like the bigger numbers when it is in my favor :) I don't see the doctor again until Tuesday, August 2nd, so another week. I wonder what I will weight then? It would be cool to be down to 245 or less.

Today i am also going to go find some new protein shakes. So tired of the ones I've been drinking, ugh. Muscle Milk is the tastiest but it's more expensive than the other ones I have so I was trying to just have Muscle Milk once in a while but now I don't care, drinking 3 of these a day now, I need to at least not be dreading them.

This has got to be the boringest blog ever. Oh wellz, it is more my journal than anything else so I guess it doesn't have to be exciting in that case :)

No comments:

Post a Comment