Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I could eat my arm

I'm so freaking hungry. I had to fast all day cuz I had a gallbladder ultrasound at 3:30 so not only was it Day 1 of liquids, it was a day I couldn't even have that til after my doctor visits. I had an EKG, Chest X-Ray, gallbladder ultrasound, physical and full lab work up. So I got home and had a giant Muscle Milk, then a cup of tomato soup and now working on another protein shake. I will need to drink one more to get my protein requirements in for the day. I have been already dreaming about the way a Cheet-o smells and how good a cupcake would taste. So I have already had to remind myself why I'm doing this and how Cheet-os got me here to this obese state. Tomorrow I will be stronger, especially when I see the scale. :)

Here I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment