Wednesday, July 13, 2011

This. Sucks.

I am seriously so not a happy camper. It's seriously doing a number on me emotionally, this whole not eating thing. Last night was Steven's birthday dinner and we had pizza and it was so freaking hard to not eat it. Again, I wasn't even hungry. But my body wants food and my head wants food and the greasier the better. So it was really a tough couple of hours of battle in my head again and ultimately I drank tomato soup and sat away from the pizza and I was fine. But I wanted it and I mourned it and it was really rather ridiculous. When food is not around I am fine. It is in it's presence that I am a blithering idiot. So I apparently will have trouble in all social situatoins where there is food, plus restaurants, grocery stores, amusement parks, sporting events, fairs, gas stations, and on and on and on. I am not deterred, I'm going to do this. When I was able to eat what I wanted and when I wanted it, I was not happy after I ate something bad for me. That is the logical thought that is keeping me going on this liquid diet thing. I biked with my sister last night which burned all energy I had in me and today I am dragging and hungry but it was worth it. I want to lose more pounds this week and exercise, especially cardio, will do just that.

Guess that's it. I'm just processing it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment