Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weight Gain Surgery?

I checked in for surgery on Monday morning weight in at 261.3 woo hoo! Day after surgery and I weigh in at 269.7! Fluids, lotsa fluid retention I guess. Today I sit here waiting to be picked up and go home and I am 265.4 so I guess now I'm losing. It'll probably be a week til I'm back down to pre-surgery weight dang it. Oh wellz. I'm typing on my blackberry so its rather messy but figured I have the time to write so I will. The surgery was much rougher than I thought it would be, Monday is a day I hope to have erased from my memory forever, what a hellish awful disastrous day. About 10pm my pain was finally under control and I started to feel normal again. Since then its been a rather smooth process and I'm feeling tired and like I did too many stomach crunches but pretty darn good otherwise! I am excited to feel my own sheets on my skin, my own towels and to breathe my own home's air again. I will miss being waited on though :) I'll write more details later Iguess, I'm off to home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment