Thursday, July 14, 2011

Over it

Well I'm over the food cravings and whining about not getting to eat. I guess I got through the first of many battles and am just feeling more accepting of the changes. It's hard to make myself drink soup and eat applesauce, I'm content with just protein shakes and I have no hunger. But I need to keep my nutrition up so I guess I will try to do better getting more calories in tomorrow. The scale hasn't budged in a couple of days which is WEIRD when you're exercising and on all liquids. Probably in starvation mode, idk. I'm down 10.2 pounds. I thought it was 12 but I was wrong. Oh wellz. Hopefully by Monday when I weigh before surgery it will be down that much, idk, I'm not going to stress about it. My liver should be thinner and that's the whole goal.

I really think that my new lifestyle will be pretty easy during the week, it's the weekends that will remain a struggle. Socializing around food is something I have always done and love to do so I have to come up with some good strategies for that so I am in control and not feeling sorry for myself that I can't indulge. The rest of the time if food isn't around me, then I'm fine. I no longer crave food when I have other things to occupy me. So that is really great. I'm on my way! 3 days left. I wonder if my tummy knows what's coming? Poor thing..getting sliced and diced. I hope it is happy to heal up quickly! I want to get back to life as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment